Support Women’s Resource Center and Help Change Lives
- Ultimate Women’s Advocate Level - $5,000 annually
- Empower Her Level - $2,500 annually
- Center Circle Member (Women only philanthropic networking circle - see below)
- Monthly Mentor Level donates between $5-$20 monthly
- Corporate Sponsorships
- Womenade Fund
- Tribute gifts in honor of loved ones, Birthdays, Mother’s Day, etc.
- Use Thrivent Choice Dollars when making donations
- Bequests – Contact Executive Director Michelle Morgan to learn more.
- Volunteer for our Center - Click here for Volunteer Application
Small nonprofits like WRC rely heavily on individual donors, especially during the holiday and
end-of-year giving season! Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to Women's Resource Center and we guarantee
you'll come down with a case of the "warm and fuzzies" too!
Become a Member of Our Center Circle
“A circle is flexibility of flow.
A circle is the continuity of connection.
A circle is an integration complete and whole.”
Are you passionate about your community? Do you want to empower women to succeed? Join our Center Circle!
Center Circle is a diverse network of women who are passionate about our community and empowering women. The exclusive members of the Center Circle support the mission of Women’s Resource Center with an annual pledge from $250-$1,000, and connect with other like-minded women to be a positive influence in the lives of other women.
Center Circle is Women Empowering Women
“Kara” came to Women’s Resource Center feeling extremely frustrated at her own choices in life. She had slid into alcohol addiction, sabotaged relationships, and self-medicated to fight depression and relieve pain from a chronic illness. Because of this, she had become extremely isolated. During her first meeting, we formulated a plan for her to follow to receive help and support. “Kara” is now doing very well after working her plan diligently. She currently attends regular support groups at the Center and has expressed her gratitude for our help and kindness on several occasions. After putting in the hard work this past year, she has a true community around her and feels her life moving in a positive direction. “Kara” is just one of hundreds of women in the past year who have benefitted from the programs and services provided by Women’s Resource Center.
Will you help us grow and strengthen our circle so that we can empower more women like “Kara”? Get Started by contacting us today!
Center Circle Giving Options
Other Ways You Can Help Empower Women
- Donate cleaning supplies and personal hygiene products to Pantry with a Purpose
- Donate art and craft supplies for “Stay Busy” packages for women who are high-risk and homebound due to the pandemic.
- Donate gas and grocery store gift cards to help women in need
- Donate your time by becoming a regular Volunteer. Click here to complete your application online.
Due to the economic downturn associated with the pandemic, we are having a tough time keeping our Pantry fully stocked. The items in our Pantry cannot be purchased through government assistance benefits, such as SNAP or WIC, but are essential to the safety and wellness of those in our community.
Follow the link below to view our Amazon "charity wish list" of items needed in our Pantry. Donations may be dropped off at the WRC, or purchased and then sent directly to us through our Amazon account.
Did you know you can also make a difference all year long! Shop for your household items and/or gifts using AmazonSmile to generate donations for WRC. After logging into AmazonSmile, go to the AmazonSmile Charity Lists and designate the Women's Resource Center as your AmazonSmile Charity.
As always, we deeply thank you for your support of our mission. You make a difference!